So you have got an idea for your business? What do you do next? I am going to turn this slightly on its head this week and talk more about what you shouldn’t do rather than what you should.
1. Don’t be fixed on one idea
2. Don’t focus on the product idea rather than the business model
3. Don’t focus on the competition rather than your customers
4. Don’t think that you can build it rather than you should build it
5. Expect early experiments to be expensive
6. Be careful to avoid poor quality or execution.
We all have at least one business in us and my free guide will help you work out what yours is. It is a tried and tested process and the exact one that I go through with my clients.
To download it go to www.emmamiddleton.co
Subscribe on Spotify
Subscribe on iTunes
>>> Listen To The Next Episode Here